CASH PARKING: Cash Parking will be available in most Reliant Stadium parking lots the day of the game (excluding RV’s and buses).
DRIVING DIRECTIONS & ENTRANCES/EXIT: To further expedite your parking process we have determined the best route from which to enter each parking lot:
• Blue Lot: 610 and Kirby (Exit Kirby)
• Blue Suite Lot: Westridge and Kirby
• Green Lot: Main and Murworth
• Green Suite Lot: Main and Murworth
• Red Lot: Kirby and La Concha
• Orange Lot: Fannin and Holly Hall
Lone Star Sports & Entertainment (LSSE) not only allows tailgating, we encourage it! We want Reliant Stadium to provide the finest tailgating experience in college football, so we have established a few guidelines to make your tailgating party great:
• All Parking lots will open four hours prior to kickoff.
• Parking is first-come, first-served for the first two hours; saving spots will not be allowed.
• Reliant Stadium entrance gates will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
• Tailgating will be limited to one 8’x 16’ space for each valid parking hangtag, and must not cross over into the drive lane designated by the blue lines down each aisle.
• RV’s, buses, and oversized vehicles will require a minimum of two parking spots and need to park in the designated RV areas in each lot.
• No music system speakers may exceed 18” tall and 12” wide.
• Music speakers may not produce sound greater than 68 decibels in accordance to the City of Houston sound ordinance Sections 30.1-30.9.
No pets of any kind are allowed at Houston Texans games, except certified service animals.
• LSSE does not allow the solicitation of cash for goods or services within the Reliant Stadium parking lots; this includes but is not limited to tips, donations, or payment for
food, beverage, merchandise, promotional products.
• Reliant Stadium and the Houston Texans do not grant the right to display advertising, banners or signs, or distribute promotional items on property.
• Guests are welcome to continue tailgating to the end of the g ame. Guests will be asked to clear the parking lots at the end of the g ame.
• For any further information regarding these guidelines or any other questions on the day of the game please call 832-667-1400 or text “HOU” <space> issue to 78247.